- Health Care Reform & the future for Clinical Pilates
- Simplifying the complex patient
- Moving beyond the pathoanatomical diagnosis
- B.E.A.T. – Key principles of Clinical Pilates assessment
- Heuristics & clinical pathway development.
- Biased exercise selection in testing & treatment
- Current research for best evidence based practice
- Motor Learning theory review
- Dysautonomia concepts review
- Practical revision of Unit A exercises
- Consolidation of patient pathway through case studies
- Demonstration of CPMate software
- Access to e-learning & reference articles/ abstracts
Participants will receive 10% off Unit B when booked within 14 days of completing the Refresher course.