UNIT A | MODULE 1 + 2
This is a 3 day course, running 9am till 5.30 pm
- Lumbo pelvic stability & asymmetry
- Patient subgrouping & setting patient specific treatment programs
- Problem solving complex patient presentations
- Functional stability tests & outcome measures
- Cervico thoracic & shoulder girdle stability treatment
- Chronic pain made simple via pattern recognition heuristics.
- Pelvic floor vs bowel & bladder – what are we missing?
- Differentiation of radiological findings
- Function or structure – differential diagnosis tools
- Exercises as clinical tests & treatment tools
- Case studies
This module covers Matwork, Reformer & Trapeze Table work that bears most relevance to patient treatment pathways.