Important Information: This is for DMA Education users who have already completed Unit A and need to proceed to Unit B.
UNIT B | MODULE 3 + 4
- Motor control & treatment program progressions
- Managing co existing pathologies
- Multidirectional / global instability management
- Sporting / ageing / neuro populations
- Surgical Suitability program development
- Complex case studies & advanced problem solving
- Health reform changing the future of physiotherapy
As clients improve, clinicians require a broader repertoire to progress patients safely.
This module teaches programme progression and indicators to determine if/when client pathologies are stable and suitable to progress.